If You Own an Affected Model You May Entitled to Compensation. Don’t Wait FREE Consultations Available
Volkswagen Emissions Fraud Lawsuit
Get Answers To Your Questions Today.
VW Diesel Fraud Get the Answers You Need Today!
If you own an TDI vehicle on the recall list you already know you were defrauded by Volkswagen Group. The software defeat device installed on your car illegally overrides the car’s emission system and spews 40 times acceptable levels of nitrogen oxide toxic pollutants. Learn your rights and START YOUR CASE NOW!
Affected Volkswagen Vehicles:
- Audi A3 (2010-2015)
- Audi A6 Quattro (2014-2016)
- Audi A7 Quattro (2014-2016)
- Audi A8/A8L (2014-2016)
- Audi Q5 (2014-2016)
- Audi Q7 (2009-2016)
- Porsche Cayenne diesel cars (2013-2016)
- Volkswagen Beetle, Beetle Convertible (2013-2015)
- Volkswagen Golf (2010-2015)
- Volkswagen Golf SportWagen (2015)
- Volkswagen Jetta, Jetta SportWagen (2009-2014)
- Volkswagen Passat (2012-2015)
- Volkswagen Touareg (2009-2016)
- 2014 VW Touareg
- 2016 Audi A6 Quattro
- Audi A7 Quattro
- Audi A8 – A8L
- Audi Q5
- 2009-2015 Volkswagen Jetta
- 2009-2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sports Wagen
- 2009-2015 Volkswagen Golf
- 2009-2015 Volkswagen Passat
- 2009-2015 Volkswagen Bettle
- 2009-2015 Audi A3 Passat
- 201 TDI models may also be affected
Feel confident knowing Wayne Wright LLP has been fighting big corporation consumer fraud for over 37 years.
Stay informed with our regular, periodic case status updates; prompt return of your phone calls; and the latest updates and news regarding The VW Fraud Case and how the news relates to you.
Enjoy the fact there is no cost or obligation to find out if you are eligible for a claim. We do not collect any legal fees or expenses on your case unless and until you agree to the compensation due you at the conclusion of your case.
How much is my claim worth?
Let Wayne Wright LLC evaluate your damage claim.
Here is a list of all the possible damages you may be entitled to recover. (All states have different consumer remedies so your damages will be limited by your state’s laws. You will need specific legal advice on the damages available to you in your state. We can help you evaluate your damage claim.)
- Full purchase price value of vehicle.
- Loss of benefit of bargain damages.
- Loss of use damages.
- Costs to repair.
- Cost premium paid by buyer for the diesel engine.
- Difference between the future costs of ownership of this car and costs of a replacement vehicle.
- Diminished value of vehicle. (result of resale value diminution and image degradation)
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress damages. (limited availability)
- Damages for violations of federal and state deceptive trade practices acts.
- Double or Treble damages awards available under some state’s statutory laws.
- Punitive Damages.
- Attorney’s Fees. (We will request that VW pay your attorney’s fees)